Welcome to the website of the benchmarking data archives of the COCO (Comparing Continuous Optimizers) platform.
Besides providing the official archives from numerical benchmarking experiments, run on the COCO platform and available through its cocopp Python module, this website also provides lists of these official data sets with additional information like authors, links to papers, source code etc. Right now, data sets for the following test suites are available:
- bbob: 24 single-objective noiseless functions
- bbob-noisy: 24 single-objective noisy functions
- bbob-biobj: 55 bi-objective functions
- bbob-largescale: large-scale version of the 24 bbob functions (dimension up to 640)
- bbob-mixint: mixed-integer versions of the 24 bbob functions